When you go to the beach with kids in April, and the water temps are in the 60s, take some tips from me:
- The kids will go in the water, whether you want them to or not. Dress them in swimsuits.
- They will be cold when they get out. Bring towels.
- They will be hungry no matter how long you stay. Pack snacks.
- They will not get sunburned at 5 pm so don’t waste time on sunscreen. If you add that to the list you’ll never get out the door.
- You will get sand in your car. Get over it.
- You will want to document it. Bring your phone. In a snack sized ziploc bag.