The water can come to us, but we can’t get to the water. I edited this in an app called PhotoForge2, which I got because it’s on sale for $.99 from $2.99. I believe there’s too much color in my edit, but I really like this app – there are a lot of controls, but they are simply presented. Concise instructions are initially provided as you try the various menu items. I will write more after I have played with it a while, but this has potential to rival Snapseed!
Even though I didn’t start it with this intention, this blog has given me access to a diverse array of people, places and iPhoneography. Today I even received a little award from Painted By The Sun, who passed on to me the One Lovely Blog Award.
I’ve never received one before so I am really appreciative. The recipient is to:
1. Mention who gave it to you with a link back to their blog.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Give this award to fifteen other bloggers. Let them know they’ve won.
4. Post the award on your blog.
1 and 4 are done so here’s 7 things about me, some of which you may know if you’ve read some of my posts.
- I am very much an amateur photographer and writer, and mainly do this to entertain my father and now others, so I’m just glad that people like to see what I’m doing.
- I was formerly a school counselor but now a full-time mom.
- I do not like roller coasters. They are not fun.
- We have 3 kids. They are fun.
- I learn something new every day.
- I run to eat.
- I made the most incredible Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls this morning. You’d think I would have taken a picture of them, but we were starving by the time they were done, so we just dug in. They’re a little labor intensive but I highly recommend you try them!
From My iPhone With Love – She is incredibly positive and we have other life similarities. I love the shots she takes and her edit descriptions.
Brooke’s Photos – As soon as I saw some of her posts I knew I wanted to follow her blog because I loved what she was producing and wanted to learn from her!
Dino Alves iPhoneography – Besides being an inspirational iPhoneographer he is very generous about promoting other blogs. He is a much deeper thinker than I.
iFlicks – Talk about a site to learn from! This is a great clearinghouse for exposure to other iPhoneography blogs, apps, and all things related.
Rule of Words – I enjoy this blog’s photos and also the attention to words.